8 Top Cost Saving Benefits of Commercial Window Tinting in Central Florida
Looking for Commercial Window Tinting for your Central Florida, Orange County or Orlando based business?
Pro Tint Commercial Window Tinting Suggests:
Introducing…3M Thinsulate Window Film
Increase Energy Efficiency by enhancing window insulation. 3M Thinsulate Climate Control Window Film is a cost-effective option from Pro Tint Orlando for you to upgrade your windows to be more energy efficient with year round comfort. This low-e film is virtually invisible, yet helps keep your office space cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter and more energy efficient year round. All the while, leaving the beauty of your office—and views—nearly unchanged.
How Thinsulate Works
1. Control Climate: 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film helps keep the warmth in during the winter and the cool conditioned air in during the summer –keeping the weather out where it belongs – all season, every season. It helps reduce cold/hot spots in your buildings, improving overall comfort for you and your tenants.
2. Increase Efficiency: It is estimated that 34% of heating and cooling in commercial buildings is due to your windows. Manage your energy costs at a fraction of the cost of replacing your windows. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film is a low emissivity or “Low E” window film which improves the insulation value of a typical single pane window close to that of a double pane window and the insulation value of a typical double pane window close to a triple pane window.
3. Maintain Appearance: 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window film has been installed on historic registered buildings to enhance sustainability, comfort, and provide fade protection, while maintaining the existing windows and appearance. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window film is a virtually invisible film that is professionally installed to the surface of your glass. It has a neutral appearance that will not dramatically change the look of your windows — inside or out.
The US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY: estimates the amount of energy lost annually through windows is $35 billion
Pro Tint Orlando offers top of the line 3M window tinting and much, MUCH more. Pro Tint Orlando is the leader in providing commercial window tinting solutions in Orange County, Seminole county and Osceola County. Our full-service offering includes energy efficiency consulting, complimentary rebate assistance, and much more. In business for over 20 years, countless hours have been spent reviewing technical data in order to offer the best products from the world’s top manufacturer. We have the knowledge, tools, and equipment to handle the most challenging installations.
Sun control window tinting is an ideal first step towards making any commercial building greener and more energy efficient, not only because it costs less than many other measures, but because installation can be completed quickly without disruption to daily business.
4. Energy Savings Through Improved Cooling and Reduced Heating Costs: By reducing solar heat gain in your building, sun control window tinting has an immediate impact on energy usage and a long term reduction in HVAC maintenance costs. Additionally, our films may delay or even completely eliminate the need to replace your building’s HVAC systems. If replacement of these systems is required, window film may reduced the size and capacity requirements of the units.
5. How Sun Control Window Tinting Works: Window tinting rejects as much as 83% of the sun’s heat by causing it to bounce off of the glass and away from the building. This can translate into a savings of one ton of air conditioning for every 100 square feet of glass filmed. Without tinting, your windows allow the heat to pass through to interior spaces where it accumulates. This accumulated heat (often referred to as heat load) must be pumped out of the building by your HVAC system. By reducing the “heat load”, the HVAC equipment works more efficiently and at a lower overall energy cost.
Window tinting from 3M also helps retain interior heat during our short but still chilly winter months and that means you’ll experience heating costs that are reduced by up to 30%. Factoring these together means that, on average, business owners see a return on their investment in 3M Commercial Window Film after just two years from heating and cooling costs alone.
6. Ultraviolet Rays: The sun’s ultraviolet rays can wreak havoc on a building’s interior furnishings, wood, carpet and artwork, fading them and shortening their useful life. 3M film used for window tinting filters out 99.9% of harmful rays to dramatically reduce fading. The same window film reduces glare that can lead to problems viewing computer screens and eliminates the need for opening and closing the blinds daily.
7. Earn A Rebate For Sun Control Window Tinting: Most utility companies in Orange County, Seminole County and Osceola County including OUC, Duke, and Florida Power offer rebates for installing certain commercial window tinting film, which can cover between 1/2 – 3/4 of the total cost of installation. Pro Tint Orlando works closely with utility companies and will help you prepare the necessary paperwork and submit your application, if you qualify.
8. Retail Store Window Tinting: 3M’s Prestige Series window tinting films are ideal for retail stores because they provide a clear unobstructed view during the day and night, making merchandise completely visible from outside the store. This technologically advanced film lets in daylight while rejecting 97% of sun’s infrared heat and 99.9% of the UV rays that destroy display merchandise.
Great, no problems. [Pro Tint Orlando Team Installers] were very efficient, in and out. Very clean!
Larry Johnson, Orange County Sanitation Department
We are a Values-Driven Organization
We believe that if our clients achieve their goals, we have achieved ours. Whether it is better energy efficiency in a large building or added comfort in a home, each client’s needs are addressed individually. As part of this approach we will:
- Put the client’s interest ahead of our own. We deliver more value than expected. Every client must be satisfied or our job is not complete.
- Be consummate professionals. Upholding absolute integrity in all aspects of business.
- Maintain a broad array of products – as diverse as our clientele. Every job is different and is addressed as a separate challenge – not only to find a solution, but to do so as cost effectively as possible.
- Install the product as if our reputation depends on it, because it does. Our expert installation teams are trained to take the time to thoroughly prepare, install, and inspect every job, ensuring the highest standards, every single time.
Build strong relationships and maintain them. We work hard to develop lasting relationships with our clients, built on trust and mutual respect.